Friday, January 1, 2010

Beds and the wild child unleashed....

Beds. Sex. It's hard not to think about sex when I think of beds. In fact, 9 times out of 10, I prefer sex over sleep. You can sleep anytime. I would love to say you can have sex anytime. Okay, you technically can, but good sex, that's another story.
Out of DC, in a new city, I was ready to let my wild child out and part of that release automatically includes an extra burst of sensual/sexual energy. Don't worry, I'll get back to the beds/sex part. It was new year's eve last night, and I always try to not build it up, but it's slightly inevitable. The surrounding pressure to go balls out is palpable everywhere we went. Even on the bus to our first party...couples canoodling and a spirit of freedom and celebration in everyone's eyes. The first stop was a pre-game situation with lots of liquid courage and some fab home-made apps to steady the flow. Passed on the hornitos shots, but did manage to guzzle down one sip that proceeded to set my throat and heart on fire.

Next stop was our party bar, complete with beds. Surrounding the dance floor on the upper level, a u-shaped lounge of white beds and fluffy pillows. Initially, as you may have guessed this was for the bottle-buying high rollers (or suckers depending on how you see it). Geniuses, my group of friends, we downed our cheap champagne downstairs for the overrated midnight hour, and then headed up to the beds sans bottle purchase. Oh, and for an added bizarre effect, at midnight we were doused with white feathers. So imagine a dance floor full of un-ecofriendly feathers, drunk peeps and loads of liquid courage...followed by beds. So I unleashed the wild child -- but not in the way I may be leading you to believe.
Kicked off the stillettos and danced on the beds like kids stuck home on a rainy day. Then one of our brilliant friends piled up the pillows and we proceeded to dive into them, with an ample running start. With my cocktail dress on, covered with feathers...almost like a bird flying through the sky. Wild child released, and baby it felt so good.

Got snapped back to reality rather quickly though. As I was taking a breather from swan diving pillows, an attractive man sat down next to me. Tipping his hat down, he asked me 3 questions, in this order:
1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from?
and the whammy
3. How old are you?

*Really*?????

Since I was drunk, I was rather forward in my response:
    That was a rude question to ask. How old are you.
Cocking his head, he responded,
    Older than you.
    Okay, how old?
    34.
    I'm older than you...
And then I turned to get up and he gently pulled me down.
   Wow. No, really wow. It was nice meeting you.
   Yeah...
He pulls me back down again, I felt like he was trying to decide if he could deal with the age or let it go. Especially since I kept smiling at him. Not because I was interested, I was actually quite turned off, but when I am drunk, I smile.
   Can I get your number?
Eh, why not I thought, again drunk me started to care less....
So I gave it to him and then made out with him. Just. Like. That. It was quick, fast and a bit dirty, I recall biting a little bit ;-)
The puma in me just needed to release and why not engage with a guy who showed interest, however shallow it may be. It was new years eve people.

Funny enough, as we rolled in the door, he had sent me 2 texts, 15 min apart:
    Hey, was great meeting you beautiful, hope to see you again soon
And-
    Did you get home okay?

I responded that I did indeed get home okay (sweet) and let me know when he's in DC.
This morning, another text:
  Hey not sure how long you're in town, but if you have time would love to take you out for a bite.

I haven't responded yet. I am here for another few days, but do I want to spend time with a random guy that I can't even remember if I am attracted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment